A superb opportunity to join a top tier Private Equity house in a Fund Controller role aligned to their flagship funds. The company are a European focused firm and would be regarded as a recognisable brand name in the market with a finance and middle office team of around 20 people. This role is within their funds finance team and would suit either an experienced fund accountant or fund controller looking for a move to a larger firm or an Audit Manager with funds audit experience looking for a first move in-house.
Responsibilities would involve:
- Fund accounting oversight and reviewing of what is produced externally by TPAs (quarterly valuations and fund reporting; annual and interim financial statements)
- Managing fund cash flows and related investor communications
- Key point of contact and management of relationships with third parties - fund administrators, lawyers, tax advisors
- Deal and transaction support - ie: structuring
- Involvement in a raft of internal and external project work
Your background is likely to be:
- Qualified accountant - ACA or equivalent - with a background in fund accounting for closed end fund structures via relevant experience in a fund, TPA or relevant clients in Audit
- Excellent academics and degree educated or equivalent
Please get in touch for more information and all enquiries will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Salary on offer is £70-80,000 base (DOE) plus exceptional bonus potential.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.