A top tier global private equity firm is looking to appoint a Fund Finance Associate in a newly created position into its finance team based in London. The incumbent will be responsible for controlling a newly raised fund with an incredibly complex structure.
Responsibilities vary from finance oversight (all fund accounting is heavily outsourced) to commercial duties, including valuations support, deal and transaction support and assisting the investor relations team. Furthermore, with several upcoming transformation projects, there will be an opportunity to work closely with the portfolio team on a number of analytical pieces of project work.
- Must have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Proven private equity experience from either an in-house or funds audit background.
- Must be commercially minded with a desire to add value to other areas of the business
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
Salary on offer is c£60-70k (DOE) with 40-50% bonus potential and a range of other excellent benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.