A boutique Venture Capital firm is looking to appoint a Fund Controller into its small and closely-knit team based in Central London.
You will report directly into an experienced CFO in a 'number two' position where you will be responsible for taking ownership of all funds finance. Day to day responsibilities will vary and are likely to include;
- Acting as the key point of contact for the external fund administrators and overseeing the fund accounts and investor reporting
- Portfolio monitoring and analysis
- Assisting the investor relations team
- Assisting the investment team with ad hoc requests
- Supporting ongoing and upcoming projects
Furthermore, you'll be part of a firm that places entrepreneurialism at the very core of everything they do which will provide plenty of scope for role development and a genuine opportunity to mould the role to your choosing.
You'll also reap the benefits of an exceptional organisational culture where you'll be working with industry-leading professionals in an environment where employee welfare is top of the agenda.
Our ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- MUST have over three years' closed-ended fund accounting experience, ideally within a Venture Capital/Private Equity setting
- Must be commercially and entrepreneurial-minded with the desire to continually improve internal processes and gain exposure to the wider business.
- Will have an excellent academic background.
Please apply online directly for immediate consideration or get in touch for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.