Rapidly growing Infrastructure Fund Manager is currently searching for an Fund Finance Assistant to add to their existing team.
Having enjoyed enormous growth in the past 5 years in terms of headcount and portfolio value, they are looking for further organic growth to maintain their recent success.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions across designated Fund entities.
- Financial Statutory Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Investor reporting (Preparation of investor drawdown, equalisation and distribution notices, etc.).
- Provision of further ad hoc/ongoing tasks.
- Assisting with the review of project model updates and assessing IRR variances.
- 2:1 or above at degree level. Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Quick learner, with confidence to work independently
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
Fund Finance Assistants make up almost a quarter of the company, and they are looking to train the new hire up to qualified standards from the start. To that end, full study support is available on top of basic salary + performance based bonus of 25% - 50%.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.