A top tier global private equity firm is looking to appoint a fund accountant in a newly created position into its finance team based in London. The position will involve oversight responsibilities mixed with a variety of commercially focused activity such as supporting the portfolio and investor relations teams.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the fund administrators and overseeing the work produced;
- Monitoring and analysing fund cash flows;
- Fund financial modelling
- Supporting the portfolio team;
- Supporting the investor relations team;
- Working closely with the portfolio team on a number of upcoming projects;
- Assisting with capital calls and drawdowns.
- Must have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Proven private equity fund finance experience from either a fund, third party administrator or audit background.
- Advanced Excel skills are highly beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary on offer is c£55-65k (DOE) with 40-50% bonus potential and a range of other excellent benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.