An entrepreneurial Asset Management Consultancy Business is looking to appoint a Manager to oversee its Private Equity Fund Finance team based in the Hampshire region. The position is newly created as a result of the explosive growth the company is experiencing and sits in a team of five with two direct reports, ultimately reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to be a leading figure in a firm experiencing exponential growth. Here, you will be responsible for leading specific team deliverables while also supporting the senior management team to help shape the business moving forward. Other key accountabilities will include:
- Ownership of the Private Equity client portfolio which includes the financial reporting for an established global Private Equity Firm.
- Acting as a key point of contact for your portfolio and providing excellent hands on client service.
- Management of a team of five accountants with two direct reports - management will involve the recruitment and development of the team from top to bottom.
- Review management information and ad-hoc reporting to enable strategic decision making.
- Oversee and manage the seasonal audit process.
- Ensure the firm's risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- As you will be joining the firm in its infancy, you will also support the implementation of processes while spearheading efficiency improvement projects.
Our ideal candidate:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Will have proven experience working in a client facing role - i.e. an Accountancy Practice (preferably working with Financial Services clients) or a Fund Administration business - ideally with prior experience managing/supervising juniors.
- Will come with an entrepreneurial mindset with an eye for continuous improvement and adding value.
- Given the nature of the role, strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills are essential.
There is plenty of progression and professional development on offer for the right candidate and you'll be joining a business that has adopted a 'new school' approach to providing work life balance and flexibility. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer accompanied by a discretionary bonus paid annually.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.