A broad, hands on, commercial and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, Fund Controller or Financial Controller from the property / real estate sector to join this high growth investment management business.
As a Fund Finance Controller you will be joining a small but high-growth organisation during an exciting period of expansion. This pivotal role will report directly to board and managing partner. With two direct reports your team will be small but influential and will see you directly facing off to our blue-chip institutions and large-scale investor clients. As a Fund Finance Controller you will be expected to be able to influence both finance and non-finance stakeholders internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- High level review of what the management accountant prepares including monthly management accounts, financial reports, VAT/tax returns and transactional finance
- Budgeting, forecasting, cash management; analysis for Board packs
- Key point of contact for auditors for interim and year end reporting
- Source and introduce new software for corporate accounting
- Management of fund service providers including review of fund financials, drawdowns/distributions etc
- Management of external debt facilities including waterfall preparation, covenant tracking, cash flow forecasting
- Preparation and review of monthly and quarterly external investor reports including fund cashflow forecasting
- Key point of contact for advisors - ie: tax, legal - around structuring / transaction support
- Managing external fund auditors and year-end audit process
- Loan book reporting, administration and management including monthly client statement preparation
- Compliance and regulatory reporting oversight (all outsourced as a hosted solution)
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA or equivalent - with experience in a property or real estate fund or investment style business
- Experience working in a small to medium sized organisation with broad experiences is prefered
- You will need to demonstrate excellent verbal communication and influencing skills, with the confidence and ability to interact with high value clients on a daily basis
- Positive attitude and confidence in abilities to operate and make decisions in a small and entrepreneurial business where you would be the most senior person in Finance
Hybrid working is on offer (3 days in the office expectation) in addition to a host of other lifestyle benefits and healthy discretionary bonus.
Salary on offer is c£80,000 to £100,000 base depending on experience with the ability to flex the level of the hire.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.