A global Asset Manager is looking for a Fund Reporting Specialist to join its Real Estate Finance team based in London. The position is newly created and will be working directly with the experienced Finance Director and the Fund Accounting Manager offering the incumbent daily interaction with key senior stakeholders.
The primary function of the role will involve corporate accounting for the Real Estate Fund entities partnered with the production of analytically focused MI data. Additionally, over 25% of the role's responsibilities are shifted away from BAU with a big emphasis placed on the involvement in project work.
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided and the organisational culture is relaxed providing plenty of work-life balance including opportunities for flexible working.
This is a fantastic entry opportunity for qualified accountants who are looking to make their first move out of practice into the Investment Management industry.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Practice background (Financial Services audit experience is preferred but not essential)
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent academic background.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.