A leading Investment Management company is looking for Fund Specialist to join their team in London. The role is an ideal foot in the door for someone looking to make a move out of practice into a global corporate. You will gain extensive exposure to a vast amount of funds across Europe working directly with the fund managers. The role involves little to no hands-on accounting and is relationship focused, meaning you must be confident in communicating with both senior stakeholders and key external stakeholders.
- Oversight and control of the financial reporting done by third-party administrators.
- Building and maintaining relationships with third parties and fund managers.
- Undertaking project management and necessary research to improve internal processes and procedures.
- Ad hoc project work
Our ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA, ACCA)
- MUST have proven experience auditing funds from a practice background
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
Finally, the company provides a competitive salary with a very generous bonus and a genuine opportunity for progression in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.