My client an investment management firm is looking for a Funds Reporting Controller. This role will be remote.
- Review of financial statements
- Oversight of financial reporting in line with Fund Administration
- Manage Audits of Funds
- Develop and present reports to senior management, boards and committees
- Ad hoc projects
- Process Improvement
- Management of Fund Accountants
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years within a senior funds accounting management role
- Very strong understanding and experience of Irish GAAP, IFRS and regulatory reporting
- Very strong understanding and application of UCITS, AIFMD requirements
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.