A reputable financial institution with regional offices is currently looking for an FVP, IAM Lead. You will be managing projects from end-to-end and ensuring delivery.
Responsibilities of an FVP, IAM Lead:
- Leading IAM projects for the organization from planning, budgeting to implementation.
- Providing advice and act as a Subject Matter Expert on all things related to Access Management for the group.
- Managing stakeholders and business owners to provide solutions on Access Management requests/ matters.
- 5-8 years of working experience in BFSI industry with solid background in Access Management System.
- Experienced in leading a team with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and working experience in Oracle Access Management products is highly advantageous.
If you have the required skillset and would like to be part of a forward-looking team, apply for this role now! Alternatively, you may send in your updated CV to zuzen.tan(at)eamesconsulting.com