My client are currently looking for an FX Payment Project Manager to join their business on a initial 6 month contract.
This is a strategic programme aimed at improving the way the bank conducts its business and revolves around identifying control gaps and implementing a strategic mitigation plan. The programme touches multiple business lines and geographies across the bank and is critical for bank to meets its commitments with FCA.
- Strong Business Analysis skills - Process mapping, Requirements gathering and documentation, Gap Analysis, TOM documentation
- Project management skills - Proactive able to lead working groups and manage project implementation - may be required to travel abroad and lead working group (4 -5 weeks travel)
- Must have experience of working with Global and/or large investment banks
- Stakeholder management skills - Able to engage with multiple stakeholders - Business, RC, IT
- Data analysis skills - Strong understanding of Data (manipulation and simplification), Excellent excel skills, lookup tables, connecting data tables and ref tables
- Domain Skills - Preferably prior experience in transactional FX payments , Front office
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.