We are working on a unique opportunity with a leading personal lines insurer who is looking to expand their team with the hire of a Geospatial pricing Analyst.
As a Geospatial Pricing Analyst you will be leveraging the power new technologies to creatively meet the business needs and explore new analytical techniques.
Other Role responsibilities Include:
- being creative and inventive with geospatial data to produce rating factors to help us better predict risk
- communicating the geospatial strategy and price changes to stakeholders across the wider business
- understanding how geospatial can help the wider business, working alongside colleagues in claims, marketing, Capital and reinsurance teams
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerically-focused subject
- Experience in either a pricing or data science role within the insurance industry
- Experience in programming languages - SAS, Alteryx, Python, SQL, R, etc.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to join a company leading the innovation drive within the insurance industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.