A leading Bank are looking for a GI Reporting Assistant Manager to join their GI Finance team based in Leeds. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team and offers great scope for progression.
- Full responsibility for forecast liquidity for GI entities including methodology
- High involvement in the creation of a balance sheet forecast model for the GI legal entities including documentation and model validation
- Act as the Finance SME and provide support on GI rectifications projects and as part of the steering group
- Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated
- Establish and build relationships with customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Manage and minimise operational risks
- Provide technical support and assistance, using own judgement as to when more complex queries require escalation
- Recently Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA/ACCA gained from a top practice
- Solid academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Strong IT skills - particularly confident in using Excel
- Experience working in a finance function
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - ability to liaise confidently with people at every level
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.