A top tier bank is looking for an experienced Global Marketing Performance Project Manager to assist us on what will initially be a 6-month long contract assignment.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing key projects for the performance marketing team in conjunction with Marketing Managers; ensuring that projects are delivered on time.
- Work closely with Head of Performance Management Strategy to plan resourcing and budgets.
- Liaise with the Head of Performance Management Strategy and Marketing Managers to project manage 1) operational projects, 2) strategic and tactical projects and 3) initiatives.
- Develop project plans, including 3 month look-aheads of activity, providing a view of future activity.
- Create and update project documentation, managing scope, liaising with wider team to adjust plans where necessary.
- Develop and maintain governance framework. In particular processes, procedures, and responsibilities that define management and control of projects.
The successful candidate must possess extensive experience in developing, managing and reporting on project plans.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in project managing projects or initiatives (at least 5 years).
- Experience building databases
- Experience writing business requirements documents
- Strong experience in managing and prioritising requests from different internal businesses.
- Good stakeholder management with ability to multitask, extensive experience working with cross functional team.
- Financial services/banking experience.
This is PAYE
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.