A top tier bank is currently looking to fill multiple positions within its Global Transformation team. The team is dedicated to help shape and implement strategic change. The current opportunities available would suit business analysts as well as programme and project services managers.
What you will be doing:
- Support the creation of detailed plans including key activities and milestones.
- Support the programme and project manager in defining required scope, quality, cost and effort.
- Manage risks and issues through appropriate tracking and involving key members of the programme and project team where appropriate.
- Track and report financial performance metrics and builds budget control to manage expenses.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of well-defined programme and project plans, identifying the key milestones and assist in the assigning of role and task responsibilities.
- Assist the programme and project manager with programme andproject mobilisation including activities such as onboarding resources.
- Work with the programme and project manager to provide project governance and compliance, identifying and raising issues when necessary, monitoring tollgates and budgets as well as maintaining programme and project change control.
- Track, review and control programme and project progress and performance at clearly defined points in the process ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget; anticipate potential risks and issues and assist with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate.
- Act as a good team member and show a positive collaborative attitude.
- Support good project induction and orientation, i.e. help new team members to understand the project context and content, the importance of stakeholder management and wider project goals.
- Understanding of the project lifecycle,
- Experience of working in a banking environment and change projects,
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills,
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face to face presentation,
- PMP training or certification - optional,
- Other professional project management qualification is an advantage.
What's on offer?
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organisation,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employee benefits.