A leading financial services company are looking for a global transformation consultant to join their team.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in business transformation programmes/areas preferably in financial services or related industry.
- Track record in delivery management of large projects (10Mio plus), with a strong business transformation nature.
- Ideally has implemented change in a global context acquiring international experience on how change is designed and delivered across countries and geographies (sensitive to cultural differences).
- Experience with programme interventions, from re-shaping large portfolios of change according to (new) strategic objectives to ensuring focused execution.
- Track record of operating at multiple levels and domains within an organisation.
- Strong analytical (quantitative/ qualitative) skills.
- Delivery / result oriented, ability to function effectively individually as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present quantitative and qualitative findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity and new content in a very broad range of situations.
- Emotional resilience and confidence: adapts easily to new environments; remains calm, and continues to perform under pressure; talks openly and honestly; gives and acts on constructive feedback.
- Customer focus and proven business acumen.
- Understanding of multiple delivery methodologies, but with a strong focus on Agile.
- Advocate of change, with a broad set of influencing techniques and facilitation skills.
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply below ASAP.