Eames are working closely with a Large banking client in order to find a governance & Assurance Manager. This position is pivotal to quality and timeliness of decision making on the programme, the programme itself is one of the largest in the banks history and is centred around their payments part of the business. As the jobholder, you will be at the centre of this high-profile programme and will interact with senior management, senior board members, private offices and Executive Director/Director level.
What they are looking for:
- A self-starter and quick learner with previous experience in a position which demonstrates organisational, prioritisation, communication and engagement skills.
- High degree of accuracy in executing work, providing exceptional support to senior management teams.
- Strong experience of effective and confident engagement with diverse and senior groups.
- Experience in developing and efficiently implementing engagement and work plans.
- Management experienced (minimum of 2 direct reports).
- An understanding of and familiarity with decision making for significant issues/change.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.