A top tier bank is looking for a governance and policy analyst to join their team in London.
- You will be joining the regulatory policy team looking at all regulatory requirements effecting the models as well as ongoing BAU activities
- You will be the key liaison meeting with the regulators, discussing the impacts of these models
- Strong regulatory and policy knowledge across traded risk
- Good knowledge of traded risk models
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in a Regulatory Capital policy function
- A broad understanding of other risk types across Wholesale Credit, Market and Counter-party Credit risk, including governance, controls and policy
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.