Newly created 1st line opportunity with this leading re/insurance broker who provide intelligence-driven solutions for insurance, reinsurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management. reporting to the head of Governance you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company's counter-party on-boarding and due diligence process. Including but not limited to:
- Maintenance of trading partners in OpenTWINS.
- Review of submissions made by the business for new trading partners
- Completing fist line due diligence checks with referral to compliance as necessary.
- Maintenance of the company's trading partner process guidance documents
- Liaising with the business and compliance as necessary
- At least 2/3 years governance or compliance experience in counterparty due diligence
- An operational understanding of the process and systems utilised to capture counterparty information (OpenTWINS broking system preferable)
- An understanding of Due diligence processes and requirements requires (including Tobas) for various jurisdictions including Europe and North America
- An understanding of the London market including the various systems used.
Once embedded there is potential for the role to expand into a broader governance role with involvement in the process and procedure around market Security which is aligned closely with counterpart due diligence. Additionally, as the governance team will have an oversight role in the Delegated authority part of the business there is potential there too.
Given these potential parts of the role the following would also be beneficial:
- An understanding of market security procedures in a broking environment
- An understanding of Security ratings, rating agencies including monitoring of market ratings.
- Experience in delegated authority governance.
- Experience in conducting audits.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.