Newly created opportunity for an experienced governance professional to join this global specialist insurance broker.
Reporting into the Head of Internal Governance you will responsible for the day-to-day management of the company's counter-party on-boarding and due diligence process. Including but not limited to:
- Maintenance of trading partners in OpenTWINS.
- Review of submissions made by the business for new trading partners
- Completing fist line due diligence checks with referral to compliance as necessary.
- Maintenance of the company's trading partner process guidance documents
- Liaising with the business and compliance as necessary
Once embedded there is potential for the role to expand into a broader governance role with involvement in the process and procedure around market Security which is aligned closely with counterpart due diligence. Additionally, as the governance team will have an oversight role in the Delegated authority part of the business there is potential there too.
Experience & knowledge required:
- At least 2/3 years governance or compliance experience in counter-party due diligence
- An operational understanding of the process and systems utilised to capture counter-party information (OpenTWINS broking system preferable)
- An understanding of Due diligence processes and requirements requires (including Tobas) for various jurisdictions including Europe and North America
- An understanding of the London market including the various systems used.
Given the potential broad coverage of the role the following experience would also be beneficial:
- An understanding of market security procedures in a broking environment
- An understanding of Security ratings, rating agencies including monitoring of market ratings.
- Experience in delegated authority governance.
- Experience in conducting audits.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.