A top tier Real Estate Investment firm is looking for a graduate to join their finance team in London. The opportunity is the perfect entry for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance career within the Asset Management industry. The firm provides a comprehensive training and development scheme to progress you through the ranks as quickly as possible. Additionally, a bespoke study package is on offer to assist you with a professional qualification including a generous amount of paid study leave. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Managing and controlling the AR/AP function
- Maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders such as suppliers
- Managing all employee expenses
- Undertaking cash flow analysis
- Undertaking a professional qualification
- Ad hoc project work
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have recently graduated with a finance/accounting related degree from a top university or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Strong desire to undertake a professional qualification
The organisation provide a competitive salary and yearly bonus with a generous benefits package including, private health care, a substantial pension contribution, study support, and life insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.