Graduate Training Programme
We are recruiting analytical, quick-thinking, articulate graduates (or with relevant experience) for roles specialising on the Salesforce platform. The successful applicants will be supported by an extensive training programme, at the end of which there will be opportunities to branch into one or both of the following roles (based on skillset and business demand):
Salesforce instructor key responsibilities:
- To regularly deliver Salesforce classes to end-users and/or administrators and developers.
- To develop new training materials for our customers. This will require excellent analytical skills and attention to detail in order to quickly understand the business process. Good customer relationship skills are also required.
- Delivery: you will be delivering training in both a classroom and virtual environment. It will be important to communicate difficult concepts in a clear and articulate manner and to understand different learning styles and adapt your training to meet needs. The audience will vary considerably from week to week.
Salesforce consultant key responsibilities:
- Working with our implementation or support team, you will be expected to use your Salesforce administration skills to assist our senior consultants in configuring the Salesforce platform, both on-site and remotely.
- Create detailed documentation
- Deliver short training sessions
- Work with technical staff on the customer side to integrate salesforce into their other business processes and systems
- Learn additional products on the Salesforce platform
- Mature and professional conduct
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT proficient (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
- Good time management
- Confident and articulate in front of groups of high-level business people with all levels of technical knowledge
- Languages (fluency in spoken and/or written - French, German a preference) - not essential, but nice to have
- Customer relationship experience
- Excellent written English
- Excellent written material skills
Stimulus Consulting Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday
- 3 days permitted for volunteering work
- Ability to purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday
- Health cover
- Office dog :)
- Bonus scheme
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.