Graduate Finance Analyst/ Leicestershire/ Salary - Competitive
Global Insurance firm is looking for a Graduate Financial Analyst to join their Credit Team based in Leicestershire. The opportunity is perfect for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance/analyst career within the Insurance space. The firm provides a comprehensive training and development scheme to enable you to progress. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders, thus offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Information gathering and financial analysis of credit risks.
- Organising and facilitating the Credit Committee meetings which take place every two weeks.
- Process improvement: Liaise with other departments such as IT to improve systems.
- Monitoring risks, both existing and potential.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 Finance/Accounting degree from a leading university.
- Understanding and ability to analyse financial information.
- Comfortable with Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.