New mandate with a Large Pension Fund looking for a Graduate Risk Analyst to join their growing risk function.
- To measure, monitor, analyse and report investment risks (market, liquidity, counterparty credit, leverage, valuation risks etc.) for funds managed
- Assist in preparing investment risk analysis and Management Information for various committees, internal stakeholders and regulatory reporting.
- Work with the Head of Investment Risk to implement enhanced risk & quantitative models, risk systems and automated reporting workflows.
- Educated, preferably master's level, in Mathematics, Finance or related Quantitative discipline
- Good quantitative and programming skills with good proficiency in Excel VBA and experience in using Bloomberg. Proficiency in languages like R or Python and in databases is highly desirable
- An understanding of return and risk characteristics of various asset classes
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.