- Maintain all risk information across the company platforms and across all risk types
- Develop and maintain the risk management software
- Support the risk management team in delivering key strategic projects
- Assist with the development of management information to communicate the implications of the risk models
- Collation and preparation of the ORSA report
- Develop an understanding of risk analytics
- Produce KRI for internal and external audiences including Board and Risk Committees.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 1+ years Insurance or Risk Management experience preferred
- Strong Written and verbal skills
The client is willing to look at Graduates with a desire to start a career in Risk Management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.