Our client, a Global Bank is looking for an IT Security Manager (Global Bank) AVP/VP level position. This incumbent will be supporting the Head to implement 1st & 2nd line controls in managing information & cyber security risk.
- Managing end to end view of all IT security activities including Risk Assessment, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Support the Head on implementing IT security Risk Framework and work closely with the key stakeholders to have it executed
- Coordinate and plan for cyber crisis management exercises, build response and recovery capabilities, workarounds, ensure up to date playbooks etc.
- Collaborate with relevant departments and teams to ensure the compliance with regulatory requirements and submission.
- Simplify the submission processes and procedures.
- Build a governance function to facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Over 7 years of experience in information security and risk management
- Have strong hands-on experience dealing with a variety of security frameworks such as NIST, as well as a thorough grasp of and exposure to Singapore regulatory requirements (e.g. TRMG, MAS 655 Notice).
- Have hands-on experience in implementing and rolling out of risk frameworks in firms with a worldwide reach.
- Significant expertise in information security or risk management, including assessment, treatment, and governance, preferably earned in the financial industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills