My client is an award winning Asian Private Bank with strong footprint in key regional markets. Known for its cohesive company culture, they have been driving strategic initiatives in the Greater China space. They are currently seeking for successful and driven Private Banking Relationship Managers covering the Greater China market.
Senior client acquisition Relationship Managers will also be considered.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the Greater China Market.
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Private or Priority banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player