Eames Consulting are currently partnered with an Insurer who hold a long history in operating with the Lloyds Market and are seeking a qualified or finalist accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) to undertake a Group Accounting role, effectively acting as a deputy within a small, close knit team.
Please note that candidates applying for this role must be able to demonstrate experience working within the Lloyds Market as this is an essential component of the work. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in the production of accounts for the group
- Preparation of Lloyds syndicate returns
- Produce and control financial statements for annual review, including liaison with auditors
- Produce daily settlements and cash balances
- Production of ad-hoc financial information to support senior staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to take greater responsibility in their career and can demonstrate the drive, ambition and intelligence to be a long term prospect for a senior financial role within the organisation.
For further information and to be considered for the role, submit your CV by applying via the relevant links.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.