Interim Group FC role at a small West end based Private Equity fund - immediate start by end of July via umbrella company.
This is a genuinely broad and hands-on role suited to someone coming from a background in corporate accounting in a SME company environment (funds experience an advantage but not essential) and is a back fill for just under 3 months whilst the new permanent appointee sees out their notice period, starting end of July and handing over in early to mid October.
High level responsibilities:
- Day to day oversight for all monthly accounting across around 10 entities including transactional and book keeping (oversight), month end close, VAT returns, managing the treasury function and liquidity (e.g. ensuring cash is in the right entity at the right time).
- Overseeing the production and accuracy of monthly management reports including expenditure versus budget and forecast, cashflow actuals and forecast, divergence analysis, commentary and consolidation.
- Preparation of financials for monthly Board packs, including financial analysis.
- Ad-hoc project assistance.
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA or equivalent - with a background in a similar senior corporate accounting position at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level; must have hands on experience and be happy to prepare all relevant accounts and reports/packs (supported by a PQ).
- Advanced Excel skills and ideally some exposure to cloud based accounting software packages.
- An outgoing and positive mind-set; self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Comfortable being office based 1-2 days a week in Central London.
Day rate on offer is £400-500 per day (umbrella).
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.