Global Asset Manager is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their Group Finance team in London. This role will be responsible for coordinating and managing the billing process for globally and is an ideal opportunity for an experienced financial services accountant looking for ownership in their next move.
- Ownership and daily management for the billing process across all global offices
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial reporting
- Oversight for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounting reporting for global Investment Companies.
- Key involvement in the preparation of Board decks.
- Production and distribution of key performance indicators.
- Cash Flow forecasting for entities & branches.
- Key involvement in the implementation and review of internal controls and enhancing procedures to improve efficiency and streamline automation of manual processes.
- Point of contact for auditors (internal & external).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Proven experience across the Financial Services Industry from either a Financial Reporting/Accountant role in industry or Audit Manager level role from a top 10 accountancy practice
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102 and Ideally US GAAP.
- Managerial Experience
- Proven project management experience including examples improving finance processes in your current role
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree
- Group Reporting and Multi Currency experience - desirable
This role will involve close interaction to key stakeholder both internally and externally and it is therefore essential that you have strong interpersonal skills. The position offers realistic opportunities for career progression into the Head of Finance role in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.