Eames Consulting are pleased to be working closely with an Insurance Group that are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Accountant to work at group level, undertaking a broad remit of work that provides a fantastic platform to progress through the business.
The organisation are keen to invest long-term in the right candidate, to the extent that they will action a restructure for the right individual in order to continually provide a challenge and professional development for the right person.
It is essential that candidate have experience working within the Insurance market, preferably with Lloyd's experience.
- Assist with the development and implementation of process improvement
- Produce and control financial records for syndicate financial statements
- Provide Ad-hoc financial analysis for senior management
- Review of payments, settlements, reconciliations and financial statements
- Liaise with auditors
- Responsible for the development of junior accounting staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to take on greater strategic and management responsibility, whilst utilising their strong accounting experience within the Insurance market.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.