Stock Exchange Firm is currently looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager join their Group Reporting Team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team.
- Lead the Group consolidation including acquisition accounting and providing support as needed.
- Responsible for managing and liaising with global stakeholders to ensure the accurate production of all finance data required for reporting at the Group Consolidated level including monthly meetings with control accountants.
- Design and deliver migration/handover processes, consolidating current dispute activities into one team.
- Full control for ensuring the timely accurate production of Group consolidated numbers on a monthly and reporting period basis including liaising with Group FP&A to ensure monthly Group management reporting is completed.
- Review and implement continuous processes and system improvements.
- Global owner of intercompany policy, process and finance documentation.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally ACA gained from a top 10 practice) - at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven group reporting and consolidation experience - FTSE 200 organisation
- Solid MS Office skills and experience particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions and key stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.