Established Global Fin Tech organisation based is currently searching for a Group Reporting & Policy Manager to join their London desk. This role has been created through an expansion of the desk which has arisen through a number of new and upcoming acquisitions. The main purpose of this role is to manage the group technical reporting & statutory accounting disclosures division.
- Provide Advisory on technical matters across the Group including acquisition or other projects and providing the advice in formal presentation and to presenting to senior Group members;
- Production and presentation of formal Board papers;
- Liaison point with Investor relations for Group results and analysis;
- Assist with non-routine requests and projects as and when required during this high change period;
- Own and manage end-to-end production and delivery of Group year end and interim statutory accounts including interaction with external auditors and internal business owners;
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely production of the consolidated Group level including disclosures and support for market communications;
- Manage and improve the control environment for statutory reporting including interaction with auditors;
- Team Management of 2 controllers
- Qualified Accountant - ACA is strongly preferred
- Proven experience in a Financial Reporting/Technical Accounting role within a FTSE 250 company
- Strong knowledge of IFRS Standards - essential. US GAAP knowledge is preferable
- Experience of dealing with cross geographical offices and stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering the production of Statutory Accounts
- Managerial experience of a small team
- Strong Process Improvement/Project skills
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a role in an established yet growing fin tech business. The candidate will play an integral part in ad hoc projects linked to the new business acquisitions and involves regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business. The role offers realistic career progression into the Head of Group Policy & Reporting role in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.