A leading consultancy is looking for a top performing Guidewire Configuration Lead with hands on experience in Guidewire Policy suite.
- Guidewire (Policy) product setup and configuration (Thorough understanding about design, runtime and test environments)
- Strong knowledge in Guidewire (Policy) Product data model entities and relationship.
- Minimum one development (full Guidewire project implementation) project experience.
- Will be responsible for onshore & offshore configuration teams.
- PC configuration/development (applying policy transactions according to requirements, good understanding of product/data model, configuration of rules, workflows and PC UIs)
- Design, Code & Unit Test Cases review
- Validating requirements to ensure that there are no gaps
- Supporting QA, Integration, Conversion
- Coordinating deployments
- Use UML to perform the object-oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analysing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirement
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.