Our client is one of the largest and most established international banking institutions in the world, and they are seeking for a senior professional to drive the strategic evolution of capabilities within their Cyber Defence Center.
- Managing a department of 60 cyber security analysts in a 24x7x265 operating model, including functions such as Security Monitoring and Response, Digital Forensics, Threat Hunting, Data Breach Response.
- Develop, implement and manage strategic initiatives for responding to emerging cyber threats and incidents
- Enhance the incident response life cycle, security tools, SOAR playbook, IR Readiness, and daily security operations processes.
- Manage key stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 15 years of related experience within SOC in banking institutions
- Strong leader and proven track record in leading large teams within Cyber Defence functions