Job Title - Head of Network Operations
A multinational insurance client of ours is currently undertaking a multi-year infrastructure transformation programme. To Assist with this, the client is looking for a new head of network operations to come in and oversee and maintain the global network and voice operations by steering upcoming projects and advising on factors ensuring the direction supports the overall business network and UC strategy. The successful candidate will ensure that the insurance network can manage growth demands in-line with he business they can provide appropriate road-maps for the clear direction of the overall network strategy of the client. and The candidate will act as the single Point of Contact and escalation for network and voice issues relating to the transformation programme.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience
- Be an SME at Networks, both understanding and protocols
- A connectivity and technology communications/collaborations expert
- Demonstrate a good understanding of network operations
- Experience with the technology relevant to the client, including: 0365, Teams, Cisco systems, MS Exchange and Unified Communications
- Experience as an 'Head of' will be very beneficial as the candidate will be working closely alongside the client's head of infrastructure services
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.