A brand new fin-tech start up into prop-tech & digital lending are looking to bring on board a Head of Analytics to be responsible for building models, analysing data and innovating technically how things are done in the business.
Candidates MUST come from a Fin-tech background and have experience in building systems and models from scratch.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Setting up risk models
- Building systems and infrastructure to ensure the efficient set up of risk models
- Applying latest technologies and research to credit and property risk models, e.g. machine
- Identifying and analysing external data-sets to augment internal data and determine
appropriate risk coefficients
- Identifying new approaches to underwriting (and more)
- Integrating real time information sources through Open Banking solutions
- Working with the Product and Tech function to ensure the efficient roll out of new risk
approaches, automation, etc.
Apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Strong experience (4-6 years) analytics, machine learning or related field in a FinTech or a
reputable financial services firm or consultancy
- You have a thorough understanding of lending products, incl. risk metrics, etc.
- You want to be involved and shape an early stage start up
- You have an analytical, detail oriented mindset and are a proven team player
- Prior experience in an early stage start up environment a plus