A regional financial services firm has established an innovation lab to focus on adopting advanced analytics solutions to manage risk. They are looking for a Head of Analytics to build strategic partnerships and develop advanced risk analytics solutions for the bank. This requires a candidate to have a thorough understanding of risk management in Banking and hands-on experience in Data Management. The ideal candidate will also have worked in or engaged with FinTechs and have good knowledge of advanced data analytics solutions especially for risk management. You will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills to collaborate internally and externally and be a strategic thinker to deliver long term change. This is a high priority role for the new setup and the right candidate can expect to work in an entrepreneurial environment shaping the future of banking.
- Build and shape the Fintech analytics function with a focus on developing new capabilities while leveraging on existing data
- Engineer unstructured data and analyse data sets to recommend opportunities for enhancement to risk management approach
- Work with business partners to design and deploy advanced cutting edge POCs
- Coach and develop team members and stakeholders on data analytics, science and visualisation
Skills / experience:
- More than 10 years experience in Risk Analytics or Data Analytics in Finance or FinTech
- Proven experience delivering large scale strategic projects for Risk Management in Banking
- Working knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc.
- Excellent people manager with strong communications skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1330973