Are you looking to join one of the leading names in energy & utilities as they about to embark on a period of major digitisation and modernisation? Are you up for working in one of the most business-critical roles in the whole of London, with huge global exposure? If so this could be the role for you!
One of the most recognisable and arguably most critical businesses in London are looking to appoint a new Head of Architecture (CTO) to join the business taking full accountability for the firms architectural road-map, delivery assurance for technology and oversight of the businesses cybersecurity function.
The role will form a key part of the senior management team and will have a critical part to play in a major programme of modernisation across the technology estate. As well as guiding the business through a technology change journey, the role will have a significant part to play in working with external bodies, both from industry and in high profile government departments - hence the high profile nature of the position!
The ability to be able to diligently and robustly manage a team of technologists, while also delivering upon enterprise strategy in what is a rapidly changing, high profile, high-pressure position is absolutely key!
To be considered for the position of Head of Architecture you will have:
- Strong background working in architecture design and leadership
- Experience of cybersecurity and appreciation of cybersecurity frameworks, methods, etc
- Experience leading a technology function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience of managing large technology budgets in excess of £15m
- Experience of working with outsourced technology providers, 3rd parties
- Any experience working in the utilities, energy or related sectors would be a plus but not essential
Personally, you will be a hardworking, high energy individual with a passion for technology but also with the ability to working in high pressured environments. Leadership experience is also critical.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.