Our client is currently looking for a senior individual with extensive knowledge and experience in pensions and MPF to join their team based in Hong Kong. Excellent opportunity to join an established company with world-wide presence.
What the role entails:
- Drive execution of actions across teams, with a forward looking view to anticipate time, structural and resource needed, taking into account internal and external factors
- Facilitate the resolution of business growth issues arising during the ordinary course of business which requires business wide solutions by actively involve and contribute to the overarching pension and MPF growth and retention strategies including day to day customer acquisition and marketing activities
- Assist the head of business development and the head of pensions on the ongoing development of they companys' pension and MPF strategy
- Assist the head of business development to drive the strategic transformation, which will involve major changes over the next several years to enhance all aspects of the business including governance, roles and responsibilities, customer experience, digital tools, product and funds, technology, internal processes, compliance and risk frameworks
- Actively involve in day to day general management to fully support the head of pensions as the MPF product sponsor of the company
- Review of business, tactical and operational challenges, developments and initiatives
- Recommend responsibility and accountability for resolution of material business issues, including underperformance against operating plans
What they are looking for:
- Deep understanding of MPF & pensions products in Hong Kong
- Proven and progressive planning and project management experience within a business analysis team or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of metrics and measures for successful delivery of projects, operations effectiveness and customer experience.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership experience with the ability to effectively communicate and project manage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders internal and external and conflicting priorities
For more details, please contact Noriel De Vera at email@example.com | +852 3702 7905