One of our clients is hiring for a Head of Channels support (Internet banking). This role will play a critical role in taking charge of all Application Support for Channels supports that includes all areas of Internet Banking.
As the Head of Channels Support, you will be required to:
- Take charge of all day-to-day functional technology support that includes incident and problem management while keeping a look-out for opportunities on improving processes and controls
- Matain and ensure strong partnership with key stakeholders, teams and counterparts.
- Manage high volume of online and mobile platform issues
- Responsible for multiple systems across correlated events to surface and resolve underlying issues
- Manage senior management conversations from all application, business, infrastructure, security and operations
The ideal candidate must possess:
- At least 10 years of working experience in relevant banking industry with proven working knowledge of large scale enterprise application development, capacity planning, re engineering and performance tuning
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery, system backup and restoration methods
- SWIFT, host-to-host file transfer mechanism, Linux, Unix, Oracle P/SQL, Java, WebLogic, Splunk