Head of Claims Operations and Claims Delegated Authority
I’m currently working closely with the Chief Claims Officer of a Global Insurer on the appointment of a Head of Claims Operations and Claims DA. The role will be integral in helping to shape our client’s Claims Function and will have a number of direct reports across Operations, MI, Audit and DA.
- Overseeing claims controls and governance
- Leading the performance and relationship management of our client’s Claims DA partners
- Oversight of Claims Best Practice, ensuring it’s embedded across the organisation
- Managing the Claims Operations Support function
- Ensuring a fit for purpose due diligence and auditing process
- Leading claims analysis function ensuring robust reporting is in place
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are going through change, with an ambition to place Claims at the forefront of their proposition.