Head of Communication and Collaboration
Our Client is A Global Investment Bank presenting an exciting opportunity for an individual to act a technical lead . You'll be providing guidance and management for the Communication and Collaboration team , a vital team that of the organization supports the unified communications, and Network Infrastructure services .
Main Roles and Responsibilities :
- Extensive experience in domains such as Networking, Unified Communications and IPT Collaboration tools.
- Experience of green field data centre programme delivery if possible would be advantageous
- Technical vendor relationship and management.
- MPLS (DMVPN)
- Knowledge of SDWAN and SaaS
- Experience of Data Centre migration
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- Knowledge of O365
- Cisco UC Migration to MS Teams project experience would be a big bonus.
- Working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls
- Experience of office fit outs, around Audio/visual and core UC and networking infrastructure technologies.
- Working in multi-country, multi-cultural, organisations.
- Working on multi-million pound investment programmes.
- Understanding of EC principles (Client/Server technology and storage)
- Understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.