Specialist global underwriter are seeking a seasoned conduct professional to join their team. Reporting to the CAO the purpose of this role is to bring together the various functions to ensure good customer outcomes within the business.
The role includes responsibilitiew across:
- To ensure our organisation achieves its conduct objectives and operates within its conduct risk appetite
- Provide overall leadership across Conduct, Complaints and Wordings teams
- Creates a culture of cross training and development across the three areas to produce a single customer focussed team
- Liaison with regulators over customer matters, primarily Lloyd’s customer oversight team and the FCA
- Management of issues arising where good customer outcomes need to be ensured
- Sustain a culture of continuous improvement and challenge inefficient work practices to identify cost-effective and practical solutions
- Champions the company values and works in accordance with the organisational behaviours.
Experience & Knowledge required:
- Understanding of insurance operations areas
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational skills
- High level of credibility and strong working relationships across the business at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of regulatory and in particular customer requirements
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with regulators and a proven track record of regulations related to the insurance sector
- Experience of working in a high pressure and results oriented environment, with capacity to deal with and endorse change
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with management issues and changes.
- Excellent communication skills