The Head of Cyber Risk & Governance will be responsible for the effective management of Cyber Risks across this fast-paced Group along with ensuring effective Cyber Governance, including the management of 3rd Party IT Suppliers.
The Successful Head of Cyber Risk and Governance will be responsible for building out a team of up to 10, ensuring job descriptions are clear, objectives are set and reviewed regularly supporting career development.
- You will set clear expectations of third Party suppliers and regularly review their performance to ensure the Group gains most value.
- You will set and maintain an effective Cyber Risk Management strategy
- You will set the Information Security Governance framework (e.g. Privileged Account Management, Local Administrators Approval Processes etc.)
- You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of regular Information Security Reporting.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria and:
- You can demonstrate budget responsibility of £1M and above in recent roles
- You have managed Cyber/Information Security team sizes of 8 and above (Direct management not just dotted lines)
This is an urgent requirement, immediately available candidates preferred, 2 week notice considered.
CISSP, CISM, CRISC & CSSP qualifications desirable
Key words: Cyber Risk, Risk, Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Governance, Risk Management
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.