My client, a top insurer, is looking for a Head of Data & Analytics to take ownership of the business' data strategy and roadmap. This successful insurer has a global footprint with offices in London, Europe, Asia and the US. They have around 500 employees and underwrite a wide variety of risk from politics to cyber.
The successful Head of Data & Analytics will:
- Lead the Data & Analytics function taking full ownership of Governance, Architecture, Analytics and Data Science
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to shape strategy and roadmap
- Work with other data leaders to develop junior members and define best practices
- Create and contribute to a data-driven culture
The successful Head of Data & Analytics will likely:
- Have significant experience in leading cross-functional data teams
- Experience defining strategy
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc) and languages such as (SQL, Python, R, etc)
- Agile experience
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data, Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Qlikview, SQL, Python, R, Insurance, Agile, Strategy, London
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.