(Must come from an Insurance/ Financial Services or Banking background)
About The Role
Global Financial Services client based in the City are looking to expand the Data Architecture function and now require a Senior Data Architect to help drive change and transformation.
- Define and ensure following overall data and analytics architecture of the group, providing a roadmap of capabilities
- Drive the key direction and improvement of our advanced analytics solutions capabilities within across the Group
- Advocate an innovative data engineering culture
- Ensure high quality data solutions are delivered in tight collaboration with business team members in an agile fashion.
- Secure strict regulatory access and personal data protection requirements
- Provide constant, readily available, up to date KPIs on the quality of data available
- Build a partnership with our Group IT data colleagues and explore ways to demonstrate ideas and solutions
- A data leader with experience in defining and developing end to end data initiatives with insurance/ FS experience
- End-to-end data architecture and data modelling
- Crafting data solutions which enable a federated access for analytics - opening up the data core
- Primary insurance technology, including omni-channel, quoting, underwriting, policy administration, claims management, reserving and basic finance
- Leading agile teams using DevOps/DataOps best practices, interfacing directly with product owner
- A successful track record of implementing data strategies and achieving consistent, verifiable business results through insights.
- Great team player: you collaborate effectively with team members, express technical leadership supporting your views and ideas while keeping open to different opinions, being fearless and always supplying to the overall growth of the team
- Open to pairing and collaborative techniques
- Continuous learner who stays up-to-date with the latest trends and carefully vet with accurate pragmatism and long-term vision the adoption of new technologies
- Superb communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with tech and non-tech colleagues
- Excellent leadership and a high level of efficiency when working with senior management and key external stakeholders is important
- Ability and confidence to actively engage in discussions, voice opinions, and act as "facilitator" and "consultant"
- You have experience in working with high-speed and highly innovative
Data Vault 2.0 (Tooling in this area)
- Data Vault Builder
- AWS RedShift
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon EMR
- AWS Glue
- Azure DLS
- Talend or other equivalent
Excellent package on offer + Tier 1 client expsoure
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.