Eames Consulting has been exclusively retained by One of the UK's leading Insurance firms, operating in the Lloyds of London market who are seeking an experienced Head of Data Architecture to join their city based team. The firm in question is growing rapidly and require an innovative, highly professional problem solver to join their cutting edge service delivery team in tech role.
The role of Head of Data Architecture will take a lead technical role in the design and delivery of the firm in questions data landscape. The role will span core data design as well as wider systems design and delivery. You will be responsible for setting and designing the data strategy, building data structures and designing Master Data Management frameworks and strategy. The firm has ambitions to be a market leading in using data as a product and this person will play a pivotal role in that.
To be considered for the role of Head of Data Architecture you will have:
- Strong hands-on technical and solution architecture experience spanning Data and wide IT Infrastructure
- Experience of setting data strategy and frameworks from scratch
- Experience of building scalable database and master data management estates within the insurance sector
- Experience with core insurance systems and insurance data solutions is key
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers/vendors
This is a key role working for one of the most exciting firms in the UK London Markets Insurance space.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.