One of our client is hiring for a Head of Engineering and DevSecOps Transformation to take charge of driving full transformation for Engineering, DevSecOps and automation. This role will play a critical role in the defining the best in class standards and practices.
As the Head of Engineering and DevSecOps transformation, you will be required to;
- Establish SRE CoE and drive adoption of SRE
- Define and maintain architecture for technology tools that includes enforcing Enterprise Architecture policy expectations and regulatory/audit expectations or requirements
- Champion innovation and sustainable engineering and DevSecOps practices
- Provide and govern engineering decisions and directions across entire organization
- Drive and enable cloud adoption and modernisation of technology landscape
The ideal candidate must have proven managed and delivery of enterprise wide complex engineering and DevSecOps transformation.